Friday, March 19, 2010
Friday, March 12, 2010
|ALL THIS EVERY DAY|
$4.00 | paper | 92 pp.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
THURSDAY, MARCH 18TH @ 7:00 PM
City Lights Bookstore
261 Columbus Avenue at Broadway (in North Beach)
POETRY TRADING POST
Write a poem & trade it for a free book!
Norma Cole—poet, translator, critic, and teacher—is a longtime resident of San Francisco. Where Shadows Will, her new selected poetry, is just out. Natural Light, a book of poems, and 14000 Facts, a chapbook, are also new.
Suruchi Mohan is native of India. She is a journalist whose work has appeared in the San Jose Mercury News, among many other places. Her new book Divine Music is her first work of fiction. She lives in the South Bay.
Marcella is a poet and visual artist born and raised in San Francisco, the city that wears her mural art.
Annie Yu is a poet and collage artist with creations at curbsidetreasure.etsy.com.
Geoffrey Simpson is a poet and a sophomore at International Studies Academy.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Monday, March 1, 2010
- UP JUMP THE BOOGIE by John Murillo (Cypher Books)
- 100 NOTES ON VIOLENCE by Julie Carr (Ahsahta Press)
- IOWA by Travis Nichols (Letter Machine Editions)
- MEAN FREE PATH by Ben Lerner (Copper Canyon Press)
- PINK ELEPHANT by Rachel McKibbens (Cypher Books)
- IF NOT METAMORPHIC by Brenda Iijima (Ahsahta Press)
- TEN WALKS/TWO TALKS by Jon Cotner and Andy Fitch (Ugly Duckling Presse)
- THE VERTICAL INTERROGATION OF STRANGERS by Bhanu Kapil (Kelsey Street Press)
- A MOUTH IN CALIFORNIA by Graham Foust (Flood Editions)
- RESONANCE by Richard Jackson (Ashland Poetry Press)
- FROM UNINCORPORATED TERRITORY by Craig Santos Perez (Tinfish Press)
- GREEN-WOOD by Allison Cobb (Factory School)
- TEXTURE NOTES by Sawako Nakayasu (Letter Machine Editions)
- ZAATARDIVA by Suheir Hammad (Cypher Books)
- BORIS BY THE SEA by Matvei Yankelevich (Octopus Books)
- SONNET 56 by Paul Hoover (Les Figues Press)
- THE FRONT by K. Silem Mohammad (Roof Books)
- THE BATTLEFIELD WHERE THE MOON SAYS I LOVE YOU by Frank Stanford (Lost Roads Publishers)
- THE BAGHDAD BLUES by Sinan Antoon (Harbor Mountain Press)
- HOUSE ENVY OF ALL THE WORLD by Simone White (Factory School)
- ERNESTA, IN THE STYLE OF THE FLAMENCO by Sandy McIntosh (Marsh Hawk Press)
- THE COW by Ariana Reines (Fence Books)
- YOU ARE A LITTLE BIT HAPPIER THAN I AM by Tao Lin (Action Books)
- FEMINAISSANCE edited by Christine Wertheim (Les Figues Press)
- BREAKING POEMS by Suheir Hammad (Cypher Books)
- HUMANIMAL: A PROJECT FOR FUTURE CHILDREN by Bhanu Kapil (Kelsey Street Press)
- THE REDCOATS by Ryan Murphy (Krupskaya)
- INCIVILITIES by Barbara Claire Freeman (Counterpath Press)
- DOG GIRL by Heidi Lynn Staples (Ahsahta Press)
- THE KENNING ANTHOLOGY OF POETS THEATER: 1945-1985 edited by Kevin Killian and David Brazil (Kenning Editions)